welcome & enjoy your stay ♥ click click --> Follow my blog



Set me free.
Monday, July 2, 2012 @ 6:17 PM 0 comments




... and here I thought that graduation was the final equinox.

it did not.

as INTP, I over-thinking stuffs, and even though most assumption and accusation I made were proven accurate, the whole process exhausted me.

so here I am, in the middle of two very difficult decisions, in which I should choose one in sacrifice for another.

the thing is, I am a dreamer, a thinker slash philosopher (even though I never really studied this subject before), and critics.

I bleed for my dream, and that is absolute.

should I chase my eternal ambition go for further education, postgraduate degree, and not working (which make me really depends on parents' source of money, and labelled as ungrateful by friends and family) or...

give it all up and do what people expect me to do, become the slave of capitalism, doing boring normative work inside the cubicle?

and now the other problem. my feelings. a very wrong feeling for somebody I never dare to touch.





Labels: , , ,








attention please

Best viewed in Google Chrome.

This blog only show 4 post at default, so please browse through the archives for my older entries.

The content on my page are to be remain untouched/copy pasted. Do not plagiarized or use any images from this page without my authorized permit. If i see anyone stealing my shit I'll fucking rip their pubes out, virtually.

If you'd like a link exchange, just ask. I basically link everyone that asks me. To contact for link exchange add my ym: hestchi.camui@yahoo.com, Or you can tag or comment my most recent blog entry. Thank You.

Find me at: Flavors.me

greetings from mars


Hesti W.

Indonesian, 22, Hesti , Student, University of Indonesia, Criminology, Transnational Crime, Struggling this hellhole for reasons unidentified.

General:
super sensitive, over emotional, clumsy, careless, procrastinator, fragile, over excited. fashion lover and swag the way she likes. conspiracy, religion and gadget maniac. already survived merciless university drama.

calendar


tagboard


ask me

updates

affiliates