welcome & enjoy your stay ♥ click click --> Follow my blog



it sparks and sparkles ♥
Monday, June 7, 2010 @ 8:13 PM 0 comments



maybe may was a may-day to me. a lot of unfortunate events happened.

but i've made it all through, safe and sound! :D

promise, you won't see me posting cheesy love stories and personal mellow rants anymore! are you happy? well, you have to! :D

why oh why, you asked.

well, its because i finally:

  1. neutralized my feelings towards the certain guy (whom i've posted so many times, read my older entries duh).
  2. found a perfect multivitamin in capsules which actually working (called Royal Ginseng Plus+) but the bottle is weirdly resembles a man-only-supplement kinda stuff -_-"" so for the sake of every mankind, i'd prefer to keep it safe at home, wouldn't let anyone catch a glance at it. but im telling you no joke; it's SERIOUSLY working, dude. you'll feel healthier, fresher, stronger, everyday!
  3. said "the" words to him, without breaking my heart :D

yup yup, pretty simple for you perhaps :D

oh oh, anyway, i recently spend my days (besides attending summer class) playing NDS :D its fun! downloaded tons off good fun addictive games to keep me distracted from the boring class.

and another good news: i just got the order sheet from inibuku.com, an online bookstore. said that i gotta transfer the cash then the items will be shipped afterwards :) ohh cant wait to read 'em all!

BTW, since im not hitting on that guy anymore, im gonna support him as a best friend, through thick and thin :D no more "forbidden" feelings! LOL

okaaaaaaayyyyyy... i think that's enough for now, sprinkle ya later!! ♥

xo








Labels: , , , ,








attention please

Best viewed in Google Chrome.

This blog only show 4 post at default, so please browse through the archives for my older entries.

The content on my page are to be remain untouched/copy pasted. Do not plagiarized or use any images from this page without my authorized permit. If i see anyone stealing my shit I'll fucking rip their pubes out, virtually.

If you'd like a link exchange, just ask. I basically link everyone that asks me. To contact for link exchange add my ym: hestchi.camui@yahoo.com, Or you can tag or comment my most recent blog entry. Thank You.

Find me at: Flavors.me

greetings from mars


Hesti W.

Indonesian, 22, Hesti , Student, University of Indonesia, Criminology, Transnational Crime, Struggling this hellhole for reasons unidentified.

General:
super sensitive, over emotional, clumsy, careless, procrastinator, fragile, over excited. fashion lover and swag the way she likes. conspiracy, religion and gadget maniac. already survived merciless university drama.

calendar


tagboard


ask me

updates

affiliates