welcome & enjoy your stay ♥ click click --> Follow my blog



defrustration
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 @ 8:11 PM 0 comments



changing fate, through altering the past, for example; is never an easy (if it is even possible) task to begin with.

sometimes, you regret what you've decided.

and sometimes, you regret that you were never decide.

which one is best is yet unknown.

however, if your current state is literally consuming; so amazingly frustrating, that you barely have enough room to logically process your thinking...

what would you do?

how much, and in what form; you would voluntarily sacrifice just to fix those mistakes?

and then if there is a third party involved; one of the significant reasons behind your confusion; what would you do?

if you could interfere, prevent those foolish act from happening;

would you?

I've heard a story once. about a boy whose heart was so broken; it shattered into pieces.
about how cruel this girl, about her betrayal.
about how much she has changed,
about how much sacrifice the boy already did.

I pity him really.

what the girl did to him is now making him fear of having commitment.

it is not that I desire to be the one he is committed with, for I have nothing to flaunt, moreover to make him attracted.

but somehow I understand those feelings.

I too, had suffer once or more, twice or thrice.

I wish, if I could, to turn back the time. just a little bit backward.

freeze into the moment where we were introduced;

and erase it for good.





Labels: , ,








attention please

Best viewed in Google Chrome.

This blog only show 4 post at default, so please browse through the archives for my older entries.

The content on my page are to be remain untouched/copy pasted. Do not plagiarized or use any images from this page without my authorized permit. If i see anyone stealing my shit I'll fucking rip their pubes out, virtually.

If you'd like a link exchange, just ask. I basically link everyone that asks me. To contact for link exchange add my ym: hestchi.camui@yahoo.com, Or you can tag or comment my most recent blog entry. Thank You.

Find me at: Flavors.me

greetings from mars


Hesti W.

Indonesian, 22, Hesti , Student, University of Indonesia, Criminology, Transnational Crime, Struggling this hellhole for reasons unidentified.

General:
super sensitive, over emotional, clumsy, careless, procrastinator, fragile, over excited. fashion lover and swag the way she likes. conspiracy, religion and gadget maniac. already survived merciless university drama.

calendar


tagboard


ask me

updates

affiliates