welcome & enjoy your stay ♥ click click --> Follow my blog



about to scream.
Thursday, December 1, 2011 @ 9:29 AM 0 comments





i usually dont talk about my darker self on blog, but i think i've reached my limit.

have i told you that i'm into witchcraft or in more shady terms; occult? i guess i haven't.

this addiction of mine is not something i would proudly brag here and there, considering that i reside in a society where such abomination is taboo not to mention implicitly prohibited.

occultism caught my attention since i first exposed to the internet. safely say, 10 years ago. but the interest starting to develop deeper at my senior high school era. depression triggered my darker self to manifest in the form of a sinful stress-reliever which guided me to the depth of underworld.

but don't worry, as i am not yet awaken my full potential.

all i did back then was studying. studying the occultism, the witchraft, did a couple harmless practices but no effect whatsoever.

i started to realize that i might have some potential (every human does, it's just a matter of who awoken them faster and easier than anybody else) when i entered college. lucid dream, out of body experience, intuition, etc. not that i haven't sensed any of these during high school but the signs are more subtle now.

but me being selfish, being a person who want to reach perfection by thy self, never once, thinking about using 3rd party service to activate all my... let's say; potential. i believe that the higher self awareness, the highest self revival would be best acquired by the process everyone called learning. instant result always have diabolical impact if you know what i meant.

well... here i am, confessing minor part of my darkest secret to you all.

you probably can learn something.

probably.







Labels: , , ,








attention please

Best viewed in Google Chrome.

This blog only show 4 post at default, so please browse through the archives for my older entries.

The content on my page are to be remain untouched/copy pasted. Do not plagiarized or use any images from this page without my authorized permit. If i see anyone stealing my shit I'll fucking rip their pubes out, virtually.

If you'd like a link exchange, just ask. I basically link everyone that asks me. To contact for link exchange add my ym: hestchi.camui@yahoo.com, Or you can tag or comment my most recent blog entry. Thank You.

Find me at: Flavors.me

greetings from mars


Hesti W.

Indonesian, 22, Hesti , Student, University of Indonesia, Criminology, Transnational Crime, Struggling this hellhole for reasons unidentified.

General:
super sensitive, over emotional, clumsy, careless, procrastinator, fragile, over excited. fashion lover and swag the way she likes. conspiracy, religion and gadget maniac. already survived merciless university drama.

calendar


tagboard


ask me

updates

affiliates