welcome & enjoy your stay ♥ click click --> Follow my blog



the sky is getting darker
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 @ 11:03 PM 0 comments




so this post might or might not be a shocker to some of you. if i remembered correctly, I've never posted anything about this in my previous entries. in my old blogs maybe, but not here. if i remembered correctly.

you know, things correspondent to each other; like chains.

one problem leads to another.

you guys read my previous post about college depression right? well then you are on track. because this very matter is linked to it.

so my depression dont just happen in college. trust me, i've been on the same spot before. i wont waste your time by storytelling my old tale but keep in mind: i am not your average girl next door. i have my own unique traits that some people find it annoying and maybe, amazing. my elementary and high school era wasn't as easy as most of you guys. consider yourself lucky.

thus with frequent depression, i began to seek for alternative method of stress-reliever. one of them happened to be music. in dark genre.

i jammed to gothic, metal, and other similar genres trying to merge and ensure myself that i was not alone; i was not the only one suffering from whatever was happening at that time.

then come Marilyn Manson, straight from the depth of hell, offering me sweet promises in exchange of my faith to God.

and so my dark age began

i disconnect myself from God, from world, not to mention social interaction (not really antisocial but i avoided getting on too much with people). my behavior was rude, and people hated me.

my whole mess never managed to get better at school, but once i arrived home and turned the tape on, i felt like i was no longer in this world. only me and devoted admiration to manson mattered.

if you asked: what about now?

well, like what i've hinted on the beginning of this post, i somehow going back to the dark phase. Marilyn Manson music amuse me once again.

with a core difference: God still with me.








Labels: , , ,








attention please

Best viewed in Google Chrome.

This blog only show 4 post at default, so please browse through the archives for my older entries.

The content on my page are to be remain untouched/copy pasted. Do not plagiarized or use any images from this page without my authorized permit. If i see anyone stealing my shit I'll fucking rip their pubes out, virtually.

If you'd like a link exchange, just ask. I basically link everyone that asks me. To contact for link exchange add my ym: hestchi.camui@yahoo.com, Or you can tag or comment my most recent blog entry. Thank You.

Find me at: Flavors.me

greetings from mars


Hesti W.

Indonesian, 22, Hesti , Student, University of Indonesia, Criminology, Transnational Crime, Struggling this hellhole for reasons unidentified.

General:
super sensitive, over emotional, clumsy, careless, procrastinator, fragile, over excited. fashion lover and swag the way she likes. conspiracy, religion and gadget maniac. already survived merciless university drama.

calendar


tagboard


ask me

updates

affiliates