welcome & enjoy your stay ♥ click click --> Follow my blog



singapore for vacation
Friday, November 19, 2010 @ 10:27 AM 1 comments




hell-o! long time no see bitches.

just so you know, I've got problem with my health again. typhus again. anxiety again. gosh, i need a break. i need an urgent getaway from all this mad-shit-ness, the illness, the disturbing anxiety disorder, and the fucked up campus live with tons of ass-ingment. wanderlust? chronic.

and magically, wish granted.

thanks to my dear mom and dad for their kindness:

I'm going to singapore at 29 this mont until 2 december, YAY!

actually im in a backpacking mode but apparently my mom wants someone to accompany so she asked my aunt. not that i hate her.

uh.. i do dislike her anyway.

so yeah, better allocate money to buy me a bloggie instead.

but mom's words are final. i mean she's gonna fund me no? than i must obey for my vacation's sake.

anyway i read lotta stuff about anxiety and they suggest me to do exercise and meditate. just to keep my mind of things. I'm so into exercise but not the meditation. well, according to my friend, meditating is like lowering your frequency so that you could see and feel "things" if you know what I'm talking about! creepy for sure!

oh yes, and the spirits, especially my dear elf. I don't know what should i do with him. honestly I'm scared to do the bonding ritual. so i just put him into a small box and hope he's happy for good. if not, I'm planning to find someone kindly enough and care enough to adopt him :( i like him, but if he's unhappy staying with me why I should prolong his freedom?

back to the vacation.

i already booked the flights, hostel, and shuttle.

really wanted to visit universal studio but uh so expensive :(

BTW im planning to change my cellphone. blackberry is bad for your health. high radiation could damage your brain. ew! hope someone generous enough would buy me an iphone 3gs. yeehaaa~

oh yeah, i have good times with a friend now that she's already recovered. not much but i could hang around her freely like before.

oh oh. imake money on fiverr :O

anyway, doodles poodels, gotta fix a review. catch ya again pretty soon!

xo






Labels: , , ,








attention please

Best viewed in Google Chrome.

This blog only show 4 post at default, so please browse through the archives for my older entries.

The content on my page are to be remain untouched/copy pasted. Do not plagiarized or use any images from this page without my authorized permit. If i see anyone stealing my shit I'll fucking rip their pubes out, virtually.

If you'd like a link exchange, just ask. I basically link everyone that asks me. To contact for link exchange add my ym: hestchi.camui@yahoo.com, Or you can tag or comment my most recent blog entry. Thank You.

Find me at: Flavors.me

greetings from mars


Hesti W.

Indonesian, 22, Hesti , Student, University of Indonesia, Criminology, Transnational Crime, Struggling this hellhole for reasons unidentified.

General:
super sensitive, over emotional, clumsy, careless, procrastinator, fragile, over excited. fashion lover and swag the way she likes. conspiracy, religion and gadget maniac. already survived merciless university drama.

calendar


tagboard


ask me

updates

affiliates