welcome & enjoy your stay ♥ click click --> Follow my blog



world cup & fever
Monday, June 21, 2010 @ 7:24 AM 0 comments




world cup and fever, not world cup fever.

cuz my typhoid fever been up again (based on the lab's result) since 2 days ago. sucks.

well i think i've already stated in my previous post (dunno which one, though. go browse, cuz i forgot) that i won't post anything mellow love-related thingy since i'm free now.

promise is a promise.

not much happens to my love life recently anyway.

so, lets begin with the world cup.

i'm a HUGE fan of GERMANY since.. er.. lets see.. korea-japan world cup, i think. actually, i was supporting brazil before then, but switched. maybe Michael Ballack was the major influence on my transforming at that time. so, bye bye brazil, way to go for the champion GERMANY!!!!

too bad Ballack couldn't play because of the injury, but that's OK. the current squad formation is not bad. they did pretty good at the first match with australia. 4-0!! but unfortunately in their 2nd match they lose against serbia. daaamn!

i still have faith in GERMANY though. i can smell their victory. really.

now lets rendezvous a bit about my social life;

i love to support my besties. i love giving advice to them. well.. to let me involve in their problems somehow makes me happy. at least i know that i am needed.

so.. one of my best buddy does have a problem recently. and i think it sucks up his life to the point that he actually finds it hard to move on.

well, buddy, if you happen to read this post, i'm telling you this:

being you, the gifted blessed you, means not too worry much about such problem. you got everything other people might dream of; you got looks, you got brain, your social life rocks, and not to mention your popularity.

so why are you still sulking?

i just finished reading your newer blog post and i think what you did is right; look at the mirror, see the reflection of yours. even if there's a flaw, its soooo unrecognizable people won't even notice.

see? you are supposed to move on faster than any other people.

so, buddy, what are you waiting for? live your life to the fullest! :)

that's that. a bit advice for my buddy.

now with the annoying problem of mine.

TYPHOID FEVER. again.

well, i've been feeling weird since 5 days ago maybe. sudden freezing feeling at night, hurting a bit in several body parts. but no fatigue, no actual fever.

well, in day three, i decided to take a blood test, resulting this boredom fact that i gotta stay home, bedresting for several days till i got better.

it scares me you know, that somehow once every month the typhoid fever raise and attack.

the idea that i (maybe, but hopefully not) gonna die someday because of this, successfully eat my guts.

oh, and my hair keeps falling for unknown reason.

BTW daddy brought back a new mouse yesterday. its HP. hahah branded stuff is more trustable, no?

uh oh, the happy recaps!

  1. good time with besties! no need to tell you the details; we had fun and stuffs.
  2. new backpack! its converse. black.
  3. new mouse! LOL not really the thing that made my day but at least its better than the previous one.

the bad one?? err... typhoid fever thing, i lost my glasses (damn, if my dad found out i'd be doomed for sure), unable to attend classes (well, duh, its because im still sick), and what else? more to add soon probably LOL.

alright guys, that's it for now. see you guys again. stay healthy!

xo








Labels: , , ,








attention please

Best viewed in Google Chrome.

This blog only show 4 post at default, so please browse through the archives for my older entries.

The content on my page are to be remain untouched/copy pasted. Do not plagiarized or use any images from this page without my authorized permit. If i see anyone stealing my shit I'll fucking rip their pubes out, virtually.

If you'd like a link exchange, just ask. I basically link everyone that asks me. To contact for link exchange add my ym: hestchi.camui@yahoo.com, Or you can tag or comment my most recent blog entry. Thank You.

Find me at: Flavors.me

greetings from mars


Hesti W.

Indonesian, 22, Hesti , Student, University of Indonesia, Criminology, Transnational Crime, Struggling this hellhole for reasons unidentified.

General:
super sensitive, over emotional, clumsy, careless, procrastinator, fragile, over excited. fashion lover and swag the way she likes. conspiracy, religion and gadget maniac. already survived merciless university drama.

calendar


tagboard


ask me

updates

affiliates