welcome & enjoy your stay ♥ click click --> Follow my blog



let's sum it up
Sunday, January 2, 2011 @ 12:21 PM 0 comments





poodles,

sorry for the delays. its been like.. a month (?) i caught in a writer's block and too lazy to blog about my recent activities. so yes yes, darla. i can read your mind; my vacation, right?

well the trip went well if i could just scratch the "X" factor. euh! dont even try to make me remember.

i go here and there, around the city. visiting places, buying stuffs. yeah, i mean.. what else?

for the pics? please excuse my old alibi: laziness!!! LOL at least i'd give you the link to the album (uploaded on FB, yeah right).

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2100817&id=1256236094&l=a6833dbf5d

so bitches, browse around.

err..

what else?

oh, internship (recent issue, but dayum! i really forgot what was come up after the vacation -_-).

currently planning to do intern at NCB Interpol Jakarta, now preparing for the proposals n cv.

asked a friend and he agreed to come with me. yay. alone is devastating dontcha agree?

OH, what more is that the recent break-ups. aw! dont let me tell you more, doodles ;)

and now im fancying korean boybands. Super Junior & 2PM

wait wait.. satellite tv at home!!!!!! hahahah yeah a major progress, im effin sick of local programs.

hmm..

anotherrrrr..

I READ TAROT. yeaaa for real, girlsss.

already did to 5 fellas and all accurate.

you wanna? lemme know.

spiritual awakening? nah, just killing time ;)

chill n chill baybeez!

xo







Labels: , ,








attention please

Best viewed in Google Chrome.

This blog only show 4 post at default, so please browse through the archives for my older entries.

The content on my page are to be remain untouched/copy pasted. Do not plagiarized or use any images from this page without my authorized permit. If i see anyone stealing my shit I'll fucking rip their pubes out, virtually.

If you'd like a link exchange, just ask. I basically link everyone that asks me. To contact for link exchange add my ym: hestchi.camui@yahoo.com, Or you can tag or comment my most recent blog entry. Thank You.

Find me at: Flavors.me

greetings from mars


Hesti W.

Indonesian, 22, Hesti , Student, University of Indonesia, Criminology, Transnational Crime, Struggling this hellhole for reasons unidentified.

General:
super sensitive, over emotional, clumsy, careless, procrastinator, fragile, over excited. fashion lover and swag the way she likes. conspiracy, religion and gadget maniac. already survived merciless university drama.

calendar


tagboard


ask me

updates

affiliates