welcome & enjoy your stay ♥ click click --> Follow my blog



Chapter 3: The Past (2)
Sunday, May 1, 2011 @ 10:25 PM 0 comments





POSTED ON ASIANFANFICS.COM SO PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE HERE:http://goo.gl/z85Sj



A/N: just to remind you, at this is still a flashback. You were a first grader at SOL academy. Taeyang at his final year (3rd grader) along with the others except TOP. Taeyang would be chosen as president when he graduated.

***

STILL FLASHBACK!!

Time must’ve been passed since you lost your balance and fainted.

You could hear the school’s bell ringed but it was too hard for you to fully regain your consciousness.

Oh well, opening your eyes wouldn’t hurt.

Everything was blurry once you succeeded to open your eyelids.

“hey, you okay?”

You heard a voice. Sounded familiar?

You only moaned.

Duh, you just woke up and that guy expecting you to—

Wait. Guy?

Oh.

You suddenly jerked your body up.

“what the?!!”

You frantically tried to read the situation you were in now. Ok, so that was definitely a male voice right? And you was fainted before so.. what did a girl usually do when encountering situation like this? Your brain worked hard, your heart beats like a hip hop jukebox.

Clothes? Check.

Okay maybe you were not raped.

Dang, how would you know? That guy could probably dressing you after he finished that dirty--

“WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!”

You screamed.

And you felt a hand covering your mouth.

“hey hey, relax! Why are you screaming like that?”

Okay. This was getting creepy.

You bit his hand.

“OUCH!”

He finally let loose.

“YA~! What’s wrong with—“ he moved closer to reach you.

“WHAT THE.. DON’T EVEN THINK YOU CAN GO NEAR ME!!! IMMA SCREAM NOW GET LOST RAPIST!!!!”

You definitely still in the aftershock and couldn’t think clear.

“rapist? Do you really think I’m… pfffft”, he chuckled and left you dumfounded.

Okay, this guy was chuckling so maybe he wasn’t a rapist after all.

You eyed him carefully. His facial expression.. hmm.

“OH!”

You exclaimed.

“Oh my god.. I’m so sorry Dean sunbae.. where’s my manner. Ah.. Please forgive me!”

He smiled and pat your head.

“It’s ok. if you’re feeling better now I guess I should take you home?”

You slightly nodded, still embarrassed by your previous actions.

But before you two could manage to get out of the medical room, the door suddenly burst open.

Someone shouted your name in panic.

“GOD! I heard you were injured or something! Are you okay honey?!”

This uber handsome man, with Mohawk hair and dressed in a perfectly fitted uniform (only God knows how he could modify the usual uniform) ran towards you in such rush.

“Baby, you almost got me a cardiac attack!!”, he added, crushing you into a bear hug.

“ne, Tae oppa~ I’m okay. I just fainted and Dean Sunbae brought me here and take care of me”

And being a good brother like he was, he just realized that there were another occupant in this room.

A guy to be exact.

Uh oh.

“who are you again?”, he asked coldly to the other male species who was starting to get nervous.

“uh.. I’m Dean, from dance class. Third year”

“ I’m also in my final year here. How come I’ve never seen you before? But whatever. You were with her because?”

He gave the poor guy a death glare.

“well, I was—“

The door burst open again. For the second time now.

“Ya! YongBae! Why you’re so long! Come on let’s go already!”

Now the trespasser was a guy with geeky glasses, bleached hair, same trendy uniform as Taeyang, and a lot of accessories.

Ah, he got swag.

Everyone in the room turned their direction towards the newcomer.

“what are you guys looking at?!”, he threatened you and Dean then diverted his attention to Taeyang, “ Aish~ are you coming or not YongBae?? This new club will open soon! TOP hyung won’t wait forever!”

“YA! You know that my sister is sick and then I rushed here just to found out this.. whatever his name is with her in this room alone!”

“okay, look, “ GD reasoned, “if you insist to drive her home, there will be no time. Why don’t you trust our baby sis and let him do the chore?”

Taeyang went panic, “ARE YOU CRAZY??!!!!”

This debate would go forever if none of them voluntary gave in.

“Tae oppa.. I agreed with GD oppa.. you should try to trust me. I can take care of myself until now right?”, you spoke slowly.

“see?! Come on, YongBae, she is 16 for God sake. Besides, Daesungie already waiting in the car. You know him, he might looks sunny on the outside but inside.. gloomy as hell and that could ruin our mood for the entire night too”, GD explained.

“Jiyong are you freaking insane?!! That’s our only baby you were talking about!! Are you expecting me to hand her to some stranger I don’t even know his—“

“my name is Dean, just in case you forg--”, Dean interrupted, but was cut by both GD and Taeyang’s loud bawl: “SHUT UP!!”

You sweatdropped.

God, could they be anymore louder than this?

“Tae oppa, please trust me. Just this time ok? He wouldn’t dare to harm me, would you Dean Sunbae?”

Dean quickly nodded, “no! I wouldn’t!”

“fine, I will make this quick so we both will arrive at TOP’s new club on time. Dean or whoever you are: if you dare to touch her, you are dead. Are we clear?”, GD stated to dean.

“yes! Don’t worry jiyong-sshi I will protect her with all my life!”

“the hell. Call me GD! I hate stranger calling my real name! got that?”

“yes, GD!”

“good. Now, YongBae, are you going or not?”

Taeyang looked at you, expecting you to reassure him.

“go, oppa.. I’ll be fine. Promise”

Then your brother nooded. Gave you a quick peck on your foreheard before saying goodbye, “take care baby, call me when you get home”

“okay oppa! Have fun!”, you replied.

After your brothers leave, Dean drove you home safely.

And since then, you were getting closer.


***


“Actually.. it’s hard to confess this.. But I love you. I really do. Would you… be my girlfriend?”

OH GOD Finally.

The ultimate question you’ve been waiting for.

It took a blink of your eyes to actually accept his offer.

“YES!! Oh god, Dean oppa I love you too!”

You hugged him.


***


“HUH??!! YOU BOTH WHATTTTT???!!” Taeyang, literally, shrieked.

You were panic.

Ok, slowly, so he would understand.

Talk nicely.

“uh.. oppa~ we’ve been friends—uh no, best friends for 3 months now. You know that I don’t have much friend right oppa? Hell, even I can safely say he is my only friend”

“what are you talking about baby, your friends are massive. Tell oppa you’re just joking? please?” he pleaded.

No, you hated this. You hated seeing your most dearest oppa being all worried and sad because of you.

“oppa, “ you slowly explained, “in the whole school only you, GD oppa, and Dae oppa are the most respected, feared, and swooned by the whole female population. Me, being your sister, of course would attract those girls who wanted to get closer to you guys. I had enough of fake friends, pretending to be friendly but in the end all they talked about was either you, GD oppa, dae oppa or combined.”

You know that your brother knew this already.

He know how hard you’ve been trough.

Especially after your parents died in a plane crash.

“well, baby girl, “ he sighed, “if that’s the best for you and would make you happy.. I couldn’t object”

“oppa...”

He smiled, and pulled you into a warm embrace.

“please promise oppa that you’d be happy, if I caught you crying, I swear to god.. I’d kill whoever did it”.

“yes oppa, I promise. Thank you for trusting me. I love you oppa~!”


***


A/N:

OKAAAYYYY~ so i decided to post another round faster so you guys wouldn't have to wait longer.

mind the short chapter ;___;

the flashback is not yet completed girls~ maybe i'll put up one or two more chaps for this to finish.

and after that, back to present XD








Labels: ,








attention please

Best viewed in Google Chrome.

This blog only show 4 post at default, so please browse through the archives for my older entries.

The content on my page are to be remain untouched/copy pasted. Do not plagiarized or use any images from this page without my authorized permit. If i see anyone stealing my shit I'll fucking rip their pubes out, virtually.

If you'd like a link exchange, just ask. I basically link everyone that asks me. To contact for link exchange add my ym: hestchi.camui@yahoo.com, Or you can tag or comment my most recent blog entry. Thank You.

Find me at: Flavors.me

greetings from mars


Hesti W.

Indonesian, 22, Hesti , Student, University of Indonesia, Criminology, Transnational Crime, Struggling this hellhole for reasons unidentified.

General:
super sensitive, over emotional, clumsy, careless, procrastinator, fragile, over excited. fashion lover and swag the way she likes. conspiracy, religion and gadget maniac. already survived merciless university drama.

calendar


tagboard


ask me

updates

affiliates