welcome & enjoy your stay ♥ click click --> Follow my blog



Chapter 1: Meet Seungri!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 @ 1:31 PM 0 comments





POSTED ON ASIANFANFICS.COM SO PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://goo.gl/z85Sj




"NOOOOOOONAAAAAAA~!!"

Someone screamed. That person was addressing you, since you were alone in the house.

"NOOOOOOONAAAAAAA~!!"

You sighed. You know that voice.

Besides, the only imaginable trespasser who could break the hell tight of security must be one of your brothers.

Yep, it definitely your beloved maknae, Seungri.

But you were not in the mood for playing. Today's classes was tiring and thanks to that, your mood ruined.

Seungri running towards you.

"Here you are! Noona, I missed youuuuuuuu~!" he hugged you from behind.

The clingy bratty Seungri. He took his brother's personality too much but thank God he was not (yet) a player. But hell he flirts good.

"Yah~ we went to school together this morning Ri", you replied, gently pushed him away.

He pouted.

Oh don't he ever stop using that technique.

"But noona went home without me :-(", Seungri tugged your shirt and attacked you with his ultimate puppy eyes.

You swore that even Gaho, GD's dog would call it a threat in term of cuteness.

"Seungri-ah~ noona was trying to call you back then but you were unreachable"

"Oh?" He quickly checked his iPhone logs, and his face went pale.

"OMOOOOO~ noona did call!! Sorry I was with-- Uh... who was she again? Err.. Hyunnie or Ginny or Wunie? Oh whatever. My bad! Sorry noona!"

"Aish. You should really stop hanging out with your hyung, Ri. He is a bad influence! Treat girls with respect!"

"Uhh.. I didn't mean like that, you know that I easily forgot someone's name right? Are you mad at me noona? Are you? I'm so sorry..." He looked down.

Seungri, the talk master, known for his tons of prepared excuses. Of course you already adapted to his habit but as always, you fallen for it again. Damn this maknae why he have to be so cute!

You patted his head playfully and messed its hair a bit, "Ya~ don't worry, it wasn't your fault, I'm just having a bad day"

"By the way," you added, "don't ever enter someone's house without permission ok?"

"But but but--"

"No buts, maknae. I know my brother permitted you, but still don't come here all of sudden without knocking. What if I got a cardiac attack?"

"Aish~ Ok Ok noona. Sorry. But it's so unfair, you let GD hyung come and go as he likes!" Seungri reasoned.

Hmm. That was true. GD even had the key to your house. Taeyang also let him stay whenever he feels like it. Even sometimes allowed him to brought his girlfriend which was of course annoyed you.

You cleared your throat.

"Well, maknae, you see... GD and Tae oppa are besties since God knows when, even before you and I were born. So I guess he trusted him most"

"AH~!" He suddenly exclaimed.

"Wha--?"

"I knew it! GD hyung has Gaho and Tae hyung with Boss. They both shared their love for dogs that's why! And Boss hates me he always barks whenever I come near him!"
Seungri explained in a very fast pace you had to digest each words slowly.

"Err.. I dont get it?"

Seungri grabbed your hands and stared at your eyes, all serious.

"Noona, if I bought a dog would Tae hyung let me have the keys too?"

"..."

That's Seungri for you.







COMING UP NEXT: CHAPTER 2!!
STAY TUNED!!








Labels: ,








attention please

Best viewed in Google Chrome.

This blog only show 4 post at default, so please browse through the archives for my older entries.

The content on my page are to be remain untouched/copy pasted. Do not plagiarized or use any images from this page without my authorized permit. If i see anyone stealing my shit I'll fucking rip their pubes out, virtually.

If you'd like a link exchange, just ask. I basically link everyone that asks me. To contact for link exchange add my ym: hestchi.camui@yahoo.com, Or you can tag or comment my most recent blog entry. Thank You.

Find me at: Flavors.me

greetings from mars


Hesti W.

Indonesian, 22, Hesti , Student, University of Indonesia, Criminology, Transnational Crime, Struggling this hellhole for reasons unidentified.

General:
super sensitive, over emotional, clumsy, careless, procrastinator, fragile, over excited. fashion lover and swag the way she likes. conspiracy, religion and gadget maniac. already survived merciless university drama.

calendar


tagboard


ask me

updates

affiliates