welcome & enjoy your stay ♥ click click --> Follow my blog



RE-RE-RECAP!
Friday, October 8, 2010 @ 10:40 AM 0 comments





uh oh. how you guys been? good? healthy? yay great! :)

i'm not really in a condition you people would say "good".

no need to worry thou, i'm better than before :)

so.. here are the shortlist of what's been going on with my suckie life:

1. tamagotchi. its a v5. i'm not into v6 so yeahh...

2. fylgia arrived. another spirit. i think im beginning to like collecting those. aw.

3. wasting like $85 on a supplement. i know its kinda stupid. yes i do regret. but let's see in one month. if it does take effect then i'd be relieved. if not, i'd stop.

4. paypal limited. the hell im not going to use that kinda payment again.

5. form a team called Cross+Soul. details will be added in this blog soon ;)

6. have some snail mail pals. but i haven't sent them the letters yet :(

OKOK, please pray for our C+S project!!

xo







Labels: , ,








attention please

Best viewed in Google Chrome.

This blog only show 4 post at default, so please browse through the archives for my older entries.

The content on my page are to be remain untouched/copy pasted. Do not plagiarized or use any images from this page without my authorized permit. If i see anyone stealing my shit I'll fucking rip their pubes out, virtually.

If you'd like a link exchange, just ask. I basically link everyone that asks me. To contact for link exchange add my ym: hestchi.camui@yahoo.com, Or you can tag or comment my most recent blog entry. Thank You.

Find me at: Flavors.me

greetings from mars


Hesti W.

Indonesian, 22, Hesti , Student, University of Indonesia, Criminology, Transnational Crime, Struggling this hellhole for reasons unidentified.

General:
super sensitive, over emotional, clumsy, careless, procrastinator, fragile, over excited. fashion lover and swag the way she likes. conspiracy, religion and gadget maniac. already survived merciless university drama.

calendar


tagboard


ask me

updates

affiliates